Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Regular Exercise Better than Coffee

Okay, I know it's hard to believe that anything can be better than that morning cup of coffee, but an aerobic, dance based, morning workout to music is THE BEST!  Yes, even better than that morning cup of java.  We hear about the benefits of exercise every time we open the newspaper, turn on our computers, or watch TV. And we KNOW that it's good for us but how quickly it gets lost in our daily schedules and falls to the bottom of the priority list.  And for me the music is what gets me going before my body and muscles are ready to move.  Peppy music that makes you want to dance is absolutely key.  I can't help but want to move to the music and before I know it, I'm moving, heart pumping, and my brain is awake and engaged.  I couldn't imagine feeling this good just a little while ago while I was lying in my comfy bed, turning off the alarm.  Yes, dragging myself from bed to do this was DEFINITELY WORTH IT!

http://jcls.jazzercise.com/

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting!!
    I'm no good in the morning. Maybe it's because of my low blood pressure.
    So every day, I have a cup of coffee to wake me up, but I'm not sure it works or not because I feel "I'm always sleepy..."
    so sometimes, I drink "Monster", but it also useless for me...

    As you said, I might need to exercise to make my brain awake and get my healthy life!!!! I have to start ASAP!!!

    Thank you for your info.

    Yumi Nishizawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently started a 6:00 am exercise class. It is amazing how much better my days are going! Time to stop the coffee habit I think. Lisa

    ReplyDelete