Sunday, July 17, 2011

Love Silver Strand Spine and Sport

Feeling symptoms for several years of pain through the right scapula and right side of the neck, and frustrated at the limitations of my workouts, I tried traditional physical therapy.  It was good but didn't seem to completely take care of the problem.  I still couldn't increase the amount of weight I could lift without pain and stiffness coming back. I was speaking to a friend about massage, one therapy I hadn't yet tried, and she said, Have I got a deal for you!  She told me about a great place she had been going for treatment following a mastectomy which helped her pain without costing her a fortune.  Silver Strand Spine and Sport, which takes most insurances and takes mine, incorporates physical therapy, chiropractic and massage into their treatment.  It has been AWESOME!  The folks who work there are friendly and accommodating, but most of all, the three approaches put together are EFFECTIVE!  What a concept!

http://silverstrandspineandsport.com/

1 comment:

  1. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.Twitter Follovers

    ReplyDelete